Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Naumaiplace.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, the Naumaiplace.com hosting service (taken together, the Website).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Naumaiplace.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, a video file or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of the third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such and phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your posting is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person. For example, your username or name is not the name of a person other than yourself; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorised and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Naumaiplace.com or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Naumaiplace.com for inclusion on your Website, you grant Naumaiplace.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your contributing post via the Naumaiplace website. If you delete Content, Naumaiplace.com will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Naumaiplace.com has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Naumaiplace.com's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Naumaiplace.com's reasonable opinion, violates any Naumaiplace.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Naumaiplace.com's sole discretion. Naumaiplace.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
2. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Naumaiplace.com has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Naumaiplace.com does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is contains technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Naumaiplace.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
3. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which Naumaiplace.com links, and that link to Naumaiplace.com. Naumaiplace.com does not have any control over those non-Naumaiplace.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Naumaiplace website or webpage, Naumaiplace.com does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Naumaiplace.com disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Naumaiplace.com websites and web pages.
4. Copyright Infringement Policy. As Naumaiplace.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Naumaiplace.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Naumaiplace.com. Naumaiplace.com will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Naumaiplace.com or others, Naumaiplace.com may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, Naumaiplace.com will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Naumaiplace.com.
5. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Naumaiplace.com to you any Naumaiplace.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Naumaiplace.com. Naumaiplace, Naumaiplace.com, the Naumaiplace.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Naumaiplace.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Naumaiplace.com or Naumaiplace.com's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Naumaiplace.com or third-party trademarks.
6. Changes. Naumaiplace.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Naumaiplace.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
7. Termination. Naumaiplace.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Naumaiplace.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Naumaiplace.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Naumaiplace.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
9. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Naumaiplace.com, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Naumaiplace.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Naumaiplace.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including solicitor fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
12. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Naumaiplace.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorised executive of Naumaiplace.com, or by the posting by Naumaiplace.com of a revised version. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Naumaiplace.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
13. If you have read to this point - Nga mihi nui ki a koe. We commend you on taking the time to read the Naumaiplace Terms of Service and for being conscientious of what you agree to.